Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » He has no Debt

Author Topic: He has no Debt
The Beauty of Holiness777
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Post GLory belongs to Him.

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.
I am a "Spiritual Being" living in a physical body.
{Prayer - a force that reaches people and places when we can't}

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glory belongs to Him wrote
quote:
God's questions are intended to teach and they are intended to stun.

They are intended to encourage as well as awaken.

They aren't intended to stir the mind, they are intended to bend the knees.

Yes, God's questions, and indeed all of God's words in the Word of God and spoken by the Spirit of God to our spirit, are intended to bend the knees.

And the reason is because those words are spirit:

John 6:63
It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you, they are Spirit, and they are life.

Since the days of Adam and Eve, we had been living our lives by our own souls, and we had been ignoring our spirit for so long, that we did not even know that we HAD a spirit anymore.

So it took the Word of God whose words are Spirit to BYPASS our soul and TO SPEAK DIRECTLY TO OUR SPIRIT, and at that point we the soul were going, "Hey! What is that instrument in me?", and we REDISCOVER THAT WE HAVE A SPIRIT because the Word of God LOCATED IT FOR ME again since Adam and Eve.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

So yes, the Word of God and the questions of God will bring us to our knees, but only after the Word of God has first located our spirit for us, and God has quickened our spirit by the Word of God.

And then we saw our sinfulness and we fell onto our knees before a righteous God from the questions and from all the words of God.

love, Eden
"there is no need to map my frailty because You see the real thing"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glory belongs to Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glory belongs to Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has no Debt

God's questions are intended to teach and they are intended to stun.

They are intended to encouraged as well as awaken.

They aren't intended to stir the mind, they are intended to bend the knees.

God question Job, He could only respond and say.
I am nothing, how could I ever find the answers. I lay my hand upon my mouth in silence; I have said to much already.

I owe no one nothing God declares in the cresendo of the winds. Everything under the heaven is mine.

Job couldn't argue for God owes no one anything no explanations, no excuses, no help for God has no debt. No outstanding balance, no favors to return He owes no man anything.

But we owe God our all and all for we owed a debt we could not pay. He paid a debt He did not owe! [hug] His love is Amazing! [clap2] [clap2]

--------------------
If you ever get so hungry for God that you are in pursuit of Him, He will do things for you that He won't do for anybody else.

Posts: 112 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement