Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » FoundinHim, I've been laughing about ur avatar bc it reminded me of this pix

Author Topic: FoundinHim, I've been laughing about ur avatar bc it reminded me of this pix
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dove?

hehehe...

can't win can ya?

we will give the stupid ape a rose then [Big Grin]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, cool, you're lucky I don't have one for a dove.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gothca! [pound]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

well, now my Topic makes no sense anymore...the comparison between the 2 avatars is now gone? Can you restore it to the way it was?
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

there sorry

--------------------

Eden
unregistered

ha, ha, what a pair, seeing them together like that, and then the one avatar saves the other avatar, and he becomes, a bornagain ape?

love, Eden

Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

LOL! [youpi]

--------------------

Eden
unregistered

Dear Found in Him, though I realize your avatar is a Christian pix, it somehow reminded me of this pix that I had:

-

LOL, Eden
"Darwin would be proud of me"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement