Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » The Passover warning

Author Topic: The Passover warning
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMEN...God has made it simple!

For God SO loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son!

There is SO much deception and darkness out there to try to distract and redirect the straight and narrow path followers!

Onward Christian soldiers!

He was, He is, and HE IS COMING SOON.

Stay the message!

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copper25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exodus 12

5) Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:

Think about it our Lord, our Savior, is without blemish, without fault, ad who is perfect in every way. Our passover Lamb, the Lamb of God.

7) And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

Think about it, by the blood of our Lord are we saved from destruction, the same destruction that will take anyone that does not have Christ blood.

8) And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

Matthew 16:11) “ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?”

O how important it is to have the untainted truth of the gospel in its entirety and not in some wishy-washy fashion! O how this would be taken to heart. It is a tragedy when people try to live in the half-truth or anything less than the whole truth! Could the Israelites have had Passover without unleavened bread, but instead have leavened, I think not. As a matter a fact the soul that did have unleavened bread would be cut off during the celebration of Passover! Exodus 12:19) “Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.”

Again, in a world where there is so much falsehood, deception, and the apostasy, how important is it to have unleavened gospel, plain and simply the truth. 1 John 2:18) “Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.” And the antichrist is relentless striking at the word to distort, twist and mangle it from its purity! Jude 1:4) “For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.” From the inside out, Matthew 7:15) “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” O the shame and sadness this is. Dan 11:34) “Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.” Now how many cleave to flatteries, smooth fairy tales, and damnable heresy doctrine and things of the such, well I’ll say that the truth in its purity shall stand and the leaven shall fall and be as the sand of a foundation Matthew 7:27) “And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.” Again, how important is unleavened gospel and the truth of God!

Matthew 7:22-23) “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” Again, how important is unleavened bread! Matthew 25:31-33) “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.” And who where the goats on the left, but they that did not know the Father’s will, who were not watching, who had some leavened form of the truth! Again, how important is it to have the unleavened truth! Revelation 3:16) “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” Again, how important is it to have the unleavened truth!

--------------------
Isaiah 40:6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field

Posts: 262 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement