Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Even from Genesis!!!!

Author Topic: Even from Genesis!!!!
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluefrog:
I already did. [Smile]

Gee that's quick!

Guess I better stop poundin on this keyboard and hit my knees 2?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already did. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pray for mine and I'll pray for yours.

Jesus sure does know how to "turn the lights on" don't He? [Big Grin]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

I hope that he gives God a chance.

He's a really great guy. He has all the material things he could want. He's handsome, smart and talented. He has suffered through two marriages and is retired and alone.

All that is nothing though without God. The only hope I have for now is that God remains in his heart but other than believing there is a God the light is turned off for now. Very Sad.

Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

I'm tellin you, those kinds of "do it our way or you're going to hell" so called churches will have rude awakenings when they have to stand before God and give an account! That kind of nastiness fires me up!

They mess with minds and hunger for more!

You trained your boy up right-- God will fix this!

--------------------

bluefrog
unregistered

We started our son in church when he was very young, and he liked it. He kept going, got married, joined the Air Force, was sent to California and while there did some college and for some reason joined a Church of Christ Church.
The one that believes if you are not a member of their church you can't be redeamed. They started going to his house very often and thru the bible. He got very devoted then burnt out.
After the Air Force he went back to college and joined a COC again. The professors at college started telling him what a joke Christianity was. His church started demanding he be at church when the doors were open. Now, he is put out with the whole thing. Says he can't go any more. He went to a shrink and that clown made it worse.

Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Yes indeedie do!

I got me 4 grown kids that need that "Light"!

They get past 18 and think they know more than Maw... that's alright... Jesus is after em!

--------------------

bluefrog
unregistered

Sure are a lot of folks who like the darkness.

Betcha I'm a lot happier than they are.

Guess I oughta know, I was there quite some time.

I thought I was happy but then the light.

Someone led me there, and that was helpful.

Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copper25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genesis 1:4) And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

From the beginning God divided light from dark, just as of now with the wheat and the tares, the fruits and the grapes(which go to the winepress) and all the way up until the end the children of light are separated from the children of darkness. And now more then ever, how important is it to be walking in the light! How important is it to avoid the darkness in a sin filled and hatful world! We are the children of light, Matthew 5:48) “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” John 8:29) “I do always those things that please him.” said our Lord and shouldn’t we stride in our lives to do the things which please our Father in heaven, to live upright in the way suitable and corresponding with the faith we profess? We are children of the light and not of dark so we need to keep pushing for the light, John 8:12) “I am the light of the world” , our Savior said and John 14:6) “the truth, and the life”.

--------------------
Isaiah 40:6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field

Posts: 262 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement