Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Possession of faith and provision

Author Topic: Possession of faith and provision
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copper25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now these things take time I know to understand and to search out, but in time it all comes together, just need patients.

--------------------
Isaiah 40:6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field

Posts: 262 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COPPER25...In case you have been wondering why I never got back with you, it isn't because I forgetted. hehe (my wife keeps tellin me to stop messin around with words)

I made a copy of your comments and am still workin on them but this is a hard subject for me. I have been workin on it for a couple of years. Been trying to get a load of smart in my truck but only got the sma and lookin for the rt.
When I finally get it, you will probably say get what?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copper25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wolcome but as I say before, it is not of me that these revelations come but by the Spirit of God. Glory be to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Glory be to God forever! I am glad you liked them.

--------------------
Isaiah 40:6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field

Posts: 262 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

COPPER25...Thanks a Lot ! You have obviously spent some time on the above response and I appreciate it very much.

I have my personal understanding on what the scriptures say that I listed. I wanted to know if others felt the same.

I don't have time to read it over like need be right now but I surely will ASAP and get back with you.

Hugs

Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Now the two prophets, when Satan will kill them and the people will rejoice because the two prophets brought destruction and plagues upon the earth about 3 and a half years, after such an event, don't you think that people will be desperate, seeking help where every they can get it, even if it is in the wrong place! Seeking for help else where, everywhere but the Almighty. These times are going to be like no other time to come after nor has been since the foundations of the world and unless one has God, one will not prosper.

Matthew 24:21-22 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
v 22) And except those days should be shortened

(Rev 9:10) there should no flesh be saved; but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

When God comes in his wrath and brings desolation, does he spare? If the unrighteous have not chosen to repent, shall he spare? Ezekiel 7:4) And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.)) But Ezekiel 18:27) Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.)) But how hard is man's heart? Many even at the end of the great tribulation were blaspheming God and did not repent of their sins and Matthew 23:35-36) That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.)) Now can you even begin to imagine just how big of a recompense this is! Shall God be gentle, nay, But this great tribulation will virtually Annihilate the human race. Now consider if God in his wrath did not shorten such days, who would stand?

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Now when the Son of man comes, all those on earth, both great and small are going to be terrified. Luke 23:30) "Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us." The day of the Lord is a day of vengeance, a day of recompense. One were all will be terrified who dwell on the earth. Who shall stand in the day of judgment? When the Almighty Comes in glory and Revelation 19:16)
"he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." It is a day of indignation and the fury of the Lord upon the kings of the earth and where Armageddon will take place, where the great wine press will happen and the grapes shall perish.

Revelation 9:1) And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Rev. 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails; and their power was to hurt men five months.

During the tribulation, during this five month period a plague or army of locust like creatures will be unleashed, they have heads like unto men, teeth like unto lions, hair like women, breastplates of iron with their wings beating like chariots as described and they have power like unto scorpions. Now the sting of a scorpion is one of the most painful types of sting one can receive. Now imagine that happening to the body for five months. Man will want death, want to die because the pain is so bad but "death shall flee from them."

Rev 20:2-3 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
v3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled; and after that he must be loosed a little season.

In the years of the millennium reign Christ shall rule with a rod of iron and have his kingdom established, during that time Satan will be locked up as well as all of his minions. After that just as prophesized by Ezekiel (because all that is spoken through the prophets will come to past) in Ezekiel 38, The Gog and Magog will think to make war on the holy city and Satan is the one who provokes them to carry out the feeble attempt which will be crushed by the fire of God sent out of Heaven. The things written must come to past because it is impossible for God to Lie and Isaiah 55:11) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.)) It must and will come to past.

--------------------

bluefrog
unregistered

Honey either.

I noticed that most of your references were pretty much subjected to the end times. Through the years, just like now, we are thinking the end times are near.

What really troubles me about this subject is how folks have played games with the scriptures to get them to read the way they want and simply ignore others. Maybe I'm guilty of doing it? Millions of years have gone by since the creation of the first world but we capture ourselves within this mini second world period with some figuring creation was 6,000 years ago and concerned mostly about now.

The end time concern that I have, I will let rest for right now but I would like for someone to tell me what this means:

Matthew 24:21-22 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
v 22) And except those days should be shortened

(Rev 9:10) there should no flesh be saved; but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Rev. 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails; and their power was to hurt men five months.

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Rev 20:2-3 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
v3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled; and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how did you come by the name copper? Do you know that bacteria does not survive on copper surfaces? Mold either, I suppose.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Psalm 37:19) They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

They shall not be ashamed in the evil time – My people, the faith, the Christian faith is one of hardships, one of endurance (Matthew 24:13) “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” It requires us to be tested and proven, (Hebrews 11:17-19) “By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.” It is a faith of commitment, (Revelation 3:11) “Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.” It is our faith that gives us boldness in our relationship with God, (Hebrew 4:16) “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” We can stand against the adversary, (Revelation 12:9) “that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan”, just as David stood against Goliath saying (1 Samuel 17:45) “Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” Proverbs 17:17) “A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.” That describes the Christian faith; we are bread to go against the grain, against society. When the world does that which is wrong we remember what Moses said (Exodus 32:2) “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil, neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment”.

(2 Timothy 2:11-12) “It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us”. (Luke 9: 26) “For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels” and (Luke 12:8) “Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God”. How long and how many years has the faith been persecuted, ridiculed, mocked, and has faced adversity. How long has the world not been able to understand that which God allows us see and can we ever be ashamed? Persecution is like a birth right or a mark of passage, (Romans 8:17) “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.”

Romans 8:32) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

What provision couldn’t God make? (Psalm 91:2) “I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.” Shall God fail? Nay, is there anything too hard for God? (Isaiah 41:10) “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” (Isaiah 40:28)“Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary?” (Psalm 121:4) “Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.” Neither shall he stop watching over us, (1 Peter 3:12) “For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.” We can overcome but we need to lean with all humility to the Lord. 1 Peter 5:5) “clothed in humility” and (1 Peter 5:6-7) “Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you”. This is it bottom line, God is a provider, (Isaiah 25:4) “For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.” (Psalm 84:11) “No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” What can’t God get us through as long as we are submissive to him because (James 4:6) “God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.”

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement