Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » the devil is in the amplifier and in the CD player

Author Topic: the devil is in the amplifier and in the CD player
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol~ thats if I have any left befor this generation is done destroying itself. Ha!x5

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WildB, are you related to Eienstien? I think you need to leave your brain to science. Ha! x4!
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I forgot. They used to sell a filter you can plug into the wall at Radio Shack.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason that is eden is because the CB buff is using an illegal linear amp which boosts the power output of the CB signal. But the authorities do not enforce the laws concerning CB's anymore. It can be painful. I drove a truck for a while of late. Of course, when driving a truck, there is a kind of dependency upon CB communication. However, nowadays, included with the communication is literally, some of the vilest filth people can spew on air. In fact, often I have heard people come on the CB in response and tell someone to tone it down, to which the reply is only more filth. It used to be illegal also. But once in a while someone comes on to say that they have their kids in the truck, and, "Please tone it down." Sometimes that works. Only sometimes!

There is a way, supposedly, to ground your stereo so that it will not be interfered with. I cannot guarantee that it is factual though. You might look into whether there is a grounding terminal on your player, and wire it to the screw that holds the plate to the wall.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use an amplifier to sing Christian songs in my home, but my neighbor (I don't think he is saved), is a CB buff, and sometimes when I turn on the amplifier, his rough CB talk blasts thru my amplifier instead.

And the other day the CB talkers were even picked up by my Sony CD player and the CBers talked through (but thankfully lightly) right through my Christin CD playing.

I tell you, the Devil has sent his minions to talk CB whenever, just in case I want to praise the Lord Jesus with some worship songs using my amplifier (which becomes unusual if the Devil is on it).

The Devil is in my amplifier and in my CD player.

love, Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement