Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Hello old friends...

Author Topic: Hello old friends...
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Primo!!!!!!! How wonderful to hear your voice! I have wondered how you were doing. I hope you will not be such a stranger from here! Welcome back! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2] [hug]

Hello to you to Forever His! [hug]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Primo really nice to seeya..... Just had to stop in and say hi too. I have not been here very much this last year either but look forward to the day that wlll change. I miss this place but have been kinda tied up on another site and have been spending a lot of time there with a certain someone that I met while there [Smile]

God bless
Forever His

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello there! Nice to see you drop in. God has blessed my family this year. My son who got saved about a year and a half ago, has started going to a Christian college. He works full time and works in his Church plus school, so he is very busy.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many amazing things have happened in the last 12 months....to much to explain. Let's just say that the Holy Spirit has enlightened me beyond belief! I don't have all the answers...but I know a great book that does....

Anyhow, please pray for me as I will be speaking to a few Jehovah's Witnesses this weekend. I have all of my "Deity of Christ" verses lined up and ready to go.

Love you all....talk soon.
Primo

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember you Primoa. Nice of you to drop by - all the best. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
{{{{{Brother Primoa!!!!}}}}}} [hug] [Kiss]

It's great to see you! I was just on my way out when I saw your name [Smile] God Bless you!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's been a looooong time.
Just thought I would drop in and say Praise God!
Things have been good (not comfortable....just good). I've been opening my mouth more about Christ....the Holy Spirit has done quite a number on me in this last year or so.
For those of you who remember me....hello and a very loud "God is Good" to you!
Talk soon....
Primo
[thumbsup2]

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement