Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » the holy oblation of land by Jerusalem; the coming new division of the land

Author Topic: the holy oblation of land by Jerusalem; the coming new division of the land
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The unprofitable servants shall have to be re-educated, as you say, with a rod of iron. That doesn't sound good at all. Sheep aren't shepherded by a rod of iron, no, that is for the preditors:

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

This second death is the same one in Rev2, and it HURTS, it hurts when the works are burned up, but the individual self shall be saved alive, so as by fire, for God is a consuming fire. I see this as appying to the slothful works of the 1 talent man.

Of course, if Paul was a 10 talent man, and you are a 5 talent man, as long as you do right with your 5 talents, God sees you as full as He does with the 10 talent man.

Pro 26:10 The great God that formed all things both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors.
Pro 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Pro 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
Pro 26:13 The slothful man saith, There is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets.
Pro 26:14 As the door turneth upon his hinges, so doth the slothful upon his bed.

Psa 66:3 Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
Psa 66:4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.

Selah means to stop, and think long and hard on this. What is it? It is the little word 'submit':

H3584
כּחשׁ
kâchash
kaw-khash'
A primitive root; to be untrue, in word (to lie, feign, disown) or deed (to disappoint, fail, cringe): - deceive, deny, dissemble, fail, deal falsely, be found liars, (be-) lie, lying, submit selves.

Psa 78:35 And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.
Psa 78:36 Nevertheless they did flatter him with their mouth, and they lied unto him with their tongues.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Presumably the Prince Yahshua-Jesis will do the following in this holy oblation of land?

Mattthew 25
31 When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory.

32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

33 And he shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

Who are these sheep? They must be these people:

Matthew 25
14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he who had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he who had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants comes, and reckons with them.

20 And so he who had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, you delivered five talents to me: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said to him, Well done, you good and faithful servant: you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of your lord.

22 He also who had received two talents came and said, Lord, you delivered to me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said to him, Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of your lord.

24 Then he who had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew you that you are a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the earth: lo, there you have what is yours.

26 His lord answered and said to him, You wicked and slothful servant, you knew that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 You ought therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received my own with interest.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it to him which has ten talents.

29 For to every one who has shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him who has not shall be taken away even that which he has.

30 And cast the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

On the other hand, if the goats are cast into outer darkness at the start of the Prince's arrival in His holy oblation, who will He then rule over if He is to "rule the nations with a rod of iron"?

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There will yet be a holy oblation of land in the land of Israel, next to Jerusalem, in which a Prince will live and rule over the whole earth.

Lucifer-Satan is also interested in being this Prince who lives and rules from this holy oblation of land by Jerusalem over the whole earth.

When Lucifer-Satan met Yahshua-Jesus who was born in Bethlehem of Judah, of the family of David, according to the OT predictions, when Lucifer-Satan met Yahshua-Jesus during the 40-day temptation, did Lucifer-Satan know that Yahshua-Jesus was his challenger for this Princely holy oblation of land by Jerusalem?

Did Lucifer-Satan know that either he or Yahshua-Jesus would be the coming Prince of that holy oblation of land by Jerusalem?

Ezekiel 45
1Moreover, when you shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, you shall offer an oblation to the LORD, a holy portion of the land: the length shall be the length of 25,000 reeds, and the breadth shall be 10,000 reeds. This shall be holy in all the borders thereof round about.

3And of this measure shalt thou measure the length of five and twenty thousand, and the breadth of ten thousand: and in it shall be the sanctuary and the most holy place.

7And a portion shall be for the prince on the one side and on the other side of the oblation of the holy portion, and of the possession of the city, before the oblation of the holy portion, and before the possession of the city, from the west side westward, and from the east side eastward: and the length shall be over against one of the portions, from the west border unto the east border.

8 In the land shall be his possession in Israel: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; and the rest of the land shall they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes.

Ezekiel 48
1Now these are the names of the tribes. From the north end to the coast of the way of Hethlon, as one goeth to Hamath, Hazarenan, the border of Damascus northward, to the coast of Hamath; for these are his sides east and west; a portion for Dan.

2And by the border of Dan, from the east side unto the west side, a portion for Asher.

3And by the border of Asher, from the east side even unto the west side, a portion for Naphtali.

4And by the border of Naphtali, from the east side unto the west side, a portion for Manasseh.

5And by the border of Manasseh, from the east side unto the west side, a portion for Ephraim.

6And by the border of Ephraim, from the east side even unto the west side, a portion for Reuben.

7And by the border of Reuben, from the east side unto the west side, a portion for Judah.

8And by the border of Judah, from the east side unto the west side, shall be the offering which you shall offer of 25,000 in breadth, and {10,000 reeds} in length as one of the other parts, from the east side unto the west side: and the sanctuary shall be in the midst of it.

9The oblation that you shall offer to the LORD shall be of 25,000 {reeds} in length, and 10,000 {reeds} in breadth.

10And for them, even for the priests, shall be this holy oblation; toward the north five and twenty thousand in length, and toward the west ten thousand in breadth, and toward the east ten thousand in breadth, and toward the south five and twenty thousand in length: and the sanctuary of the LORD shall be in the midst thereof.

This is what Lucifer-Satan wants, this holy oblation of land by Judah.

Ezekiel 48
19And they that serve the city shall serve it out of all the tribes of Israel.

22Moreover from the possession of the Levites, and from the possession of the city, being in the midst of that which is the prince's, between the border of Judah and the border of Benjamin, shall be for the prince.

23 As for the rest of the tribes, from the east side unto the west side, Benjamin shall have a portion.

24And by the border of Benjamin, from the east side unto the west side, Simeon shall have a portion.

25And by the border of Simeon, from the east side unto the west side, Issachar a portion.

26And by the border of Issachar, from the east side unto the west side, Zebulun a portion.

27And by the border of Zebulun, from the east side unto the west side, Gad a portion.

28And by the border of Gad, at the south side southward, the border shall be even from Tamar unto the waters of strife in Kadesh, and to the river toward the great sea.

29This is the land which youi shall divide by lot unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, says the Lord GOD.

So I see that the portions of land inherited by the tribes of Israel will not be the same lots that the tribes had in Israel before 70 A.D. There will be a new order of where the tribes will be located next time.

May the LORD God of Israel bless all who participate on this CBBS, I am BORN AGAIN by the [Cross] of Yahshua-Jesus of Bethlehem-Judah, of the family of David

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement