Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » what need will there be for 12 apostolic judges then?

Author Topic: what need will there be for 12 apostolic judges then?
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I noticed that there will be "a new allotment and order of the portions which will be inherited by the 13 tribes of Israel".

The inheritance of the 13 tribes will "not be the same as they were divided under Joshua." The new order will be:

Dan
Asher
Naphtali
Manasseh
Ephraim
Reuben
Judah
holy oblation of land of the Lord Yashua-Jesus in Jerusalem
Benjamin
Simeon
Issachar
Zebulun
Gad

Do you see that that is a new order? That is “not the same order” as the tribes had under Joshua.

Now, notice Matthew 19
27 Then answered Peter and said to Him, Look, we have forsaken all and followed You. What shall we have therefore?

28 Then Jesus said to them, Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I think “in the regeneration when the Son of man sits on His throne is when the Prince Yahshua-Jesus (YHWH being the King of Israel) has taken possession of the holy oblation of land by Jerusalem and He is ruling and reigning over the heathen nations with a rod of iron from Jerusalem.

Then He says,

Matthew 19
28 …in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The 12 apostles will sit as “judges” over the twelve tribes of Israel at that time, or during the socalled “millennium”.

But here is my question: if the house of Israel and the house of Judah will come up out of their graves and come into the land of Israel, along with theGentile proselytes to the faith of Yahshua-Jesus, are we not all glorified?

And, if “Israel is glorified”, what need will there be then for 12 apostolic judges over Israel”? Any ideas, great brothers and sisters?

May the LORD God of Israel bless us all on this CBBS, I am BORN AGAIN by the [Cross] of Yahshua-Jesus, the Son of David, born in Bethlehem of Judah, as Micah 5:2 said.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement