Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » The Flood has really taken place!

Author Topic: The Flood has really taken place!
PetriFB
Advanced Member
Member # 4979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PetriFB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grams: may GBU ......
Posts: 162 | From: Finland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Advanced Member
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for posting that web...
I can sure use it in another forum.
Maybe it will open a eye or two ?
I sure hope so. Thanks again..

--------------------
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
[ WARNING: EXPOSURE TO THE SON MAY PREVENT BURNING. ]

Posts: 57 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'll have time later to click on the link, I think it was Wilson or somebody like that who dug in southeast Iraq (the presumed former "land of Shinar") and while digging suddenly came across a bunch of feet of pure sand in southeast Iraq, and obviously a huge flood had occurred here. And below the sand, if I recollect correctly, were found some ancient fragments of habitation.

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PetriFB
Advanced Member
Member # 4979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PetriFB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari Iivanainen's excellent article about the Flood and that the Flood has really taken place:

When it is a question of the Flood, it has often regarded as a mere legend. Especially such people, who believe in theory of evolution, don't believe that the Flood has ever taken place.

But it is good to ask, is the Flood after all true. For if we make practical observations of the ground and fossils and also of the traditional knowledge of people, they refer quite strongly to the Flood. They indicate that the large mass destruction has taken place in the immediate past. On the following lines we are going to examine these evidences, which refer to the Flood.

http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/theflood.html

May GBU!

Posts: 162 | From: Finland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement