Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Happy?

Author Topic: Happy?
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are times when I greatly rejoice in God my Savior, the LORD God of Israel and His Son Yahshua of Israel and the Holy Spirit of Israel, in them I do rejoice.

I find myself kissing the Bible on its cover after I have finished reading in it I am so thankful for being allowed through faith to be reading in it.

Glory to God in the Highest, the LORD God of Israel YHWH who Alone is Creator of heaven and earth, as He shall yet prove to the heathen nations.

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks [Smile]

Great to meet you too.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old is your son Betty? I will keep my eyes open at school and send you a good Christian woman. [Wink] God sends many good women to Pinecrest. Many good men also for that matter. lol There are many couples that meet at bible schools.

Ok, on a more serious note...Hello MentorsRiddle. Nice to meet you. I am really excited to see such an uplifting post here. I'm happy for you because I know that nothing can compare to the excitement that God gives to us. I have been really excited myself lately so I can relate with how you feel. GOD IS AWESOME!!!

I will be praying God sends many more blessings your way.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is wondeful how God gives those moments of joy. It seems those moments that have no big reason you know like a birth of a child etc, but just a moment of emotion when we realize how blessed we are with God's love, are so special.( not that I am not looking forward to my son giving me another grandchild, but God has to give him a good Christian wife, first. [Smile] ) Daughter says she has through having kids.
God bless you for shariing your moment with us.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I am just feeling so good right now I want to take the time to say that it is such a wonderful feeling to be a Christian and have no worries about things because I know that God is here to comfort us.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement