Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Alive after the fall.

Author Topic: Alive after the fall.
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My letter to Attorney General Dana Nessil of Mich.
Coal is a National security fuel.

If a EMF(electron magnetic force) attack happened today where would America be with all the liberal implemented ideas? WHERE WOULD MICHIGAN BE.
I don't support pushing prep product or fears. I do believe we must prep ones soul 1st, but the 1st half of this video caught my attention as truthful and beyond feelings as a Biblical correct event that awaits America in the very near future.
Wisdom is doing today that with which you can live with tomorrow.
Iran would be more than happy to touch off one of these EMF Weapon's above US.
That is why I strongly recommend, as a retired Navy trained 40 year Stationary Steam Engineer, that I would not get rid of Americas old Tech Coal electrical generation power plants. Because most can be operated on manual by-pass.
That old pipe layouts provided manual metering by-pass control around main auto control valves. In short they were constructed with built in safety features.
One being if electric control was lost do to damage that critical points could go on manual control.

Coal is a must as a National Security Fuel.
A few key plants need to be exempt from all politics.

Most respectfully,
WKG USNR BT2

https://youtu.be/aTVRNSuXoNg

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement