Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Contraceptives that can cause abortions.

Author Topic: Contraceptives that can cause abortions.
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is NO GOOD DAY IN THIS!

NOW , our Government

Takes 5 cents from each AMERICAN!

TO KILL

A Un- Born American........

THAT HAVE THE SAME CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

Please Lord IM sorry that a nickel is coming from my TAX to KILL UN-BORN AMERICANS.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME>

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ultimate Warrior
Member # 8689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ultimate Warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was important to post, since it has the potential to save many lives.

Abortifacient Facts

FDA considering new standards for birth control drugs

"Evidence Doesn't Matter" in APA Abortion Advocacy

The Pill
The Physicians uterine wall). Although pro-life physicians continue to debate if and how often hormonal contraceptives interfere with the implantation of an embryo, it is important to educate ourselves and our clients about this potential action of the Pill. Those who seek to protect the sanctity of human life from the point of fertilization should be cautious about taking any drug which could end the developing childs effect is to suppress ovulation, but after 2 years, there is a greater chance of break-through ovulation and fertilization. The hormone may prevent implantation of the embryo.

Birth control pill and Jadelle
Works much like the birth control pill.

The IUD
Primary purpose is to impede implantation.

Depo-Provera
This Progesterone (hormone) derivative is injected every 3 months to prevent a woman from ovulating, but it also alters the uterine lining. Break-through ovulation and fertilization may occur, though less frequently than with Norplant. The hormone may prevent implantation of the embryo.

Morning after pill
Large doses of existing birth control pills (or another drug levonorgestrel, known as Plan B) are given up to 72 hours after intercourse to attempt to prevent the implantation of the embryo. A second dose is given 12 hours after the first one. The action of these large doses of hormones birth control pills work to prevent ovulation and/or fertilization.

RU-486
When a woman is given RU-486 (also called Mifepristone), it kills her baby by interfering with progesterone, the hormone which keeps the baby implanted in the wall of the mothert been expelled by the time the woman makes her third visit to the doctor, she will require a surgical abortion procedure (5-8% likelihood). Raymond, Klein & Dumble, the pro-abortion authors of RU486 Misconceptions, Myths and Morals, (IWT Pub, 1991) stress that RU-486 is not safe for women and list the following contraindications (reasons a person should not take RU-486): under age 18 or over 35; menstrual irregularities; history of fibroids, abnormal menstrual bleeding or endometriosis cervical incompetence, previous abortion, or abnormal pregnancies; pelvic inflammatory disease; recent use of IUD or the pill 3 months.

Methotrexate & Misoprostol
Two drugs that were developed for cancer (methotrexate) and ulcer (misoprostol) treatment are now being used in combination to kill babies. Methotrexate is used to poison the baby and then Misoprostol empties the uterus of the baby. Keep in mind that Methotrexate is a chemotherapy drug with the potential for serious toxicity, which can result in the death of the mother as well as the baby. (Methotrexate & Misoprostol to Terminate Early Pregnancy, R. Hausknecht, New England Journal of Medicine, Vol.333, No. 9, 8/31/95, Pg. 537 and M. Creinin et al., JAMA, Oct. 19, 1994 and Physicians Desk Reference)

Now, my hope is that this information does not stay with you, but that you may send it to people who would be inclined to listen. Perhaps, one of your local priests would be inclined to listen and give a homily on this important subject. You could even ask local priests within your area (even pastors) to give a homily. Perhaps you could even print this out and put it in the pews.

This information that I am giving you can save many lives, so please consider what I have said.

Anyways, I hope you have a good day.

God Bless.

Posts: 6 | From: Cheney, WA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement