Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Minister wants Obama to become Ameer-ul-Momineen

Author Topic: Minister wants Obama to become Ameer-ul-Momineen
powerhouse
Advanced Member
Member # 3826

Icon 7 posted      Profile for powerhouse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ Betty... [pound]

--------------------
The Powerhouse Ministry
Blogs, Podcasts, Books and More
100% Free

Posts: 89 | From: Beverly Hills, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said I was speechless not hiding under the bed. [Razz]
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
powerhouse
Advanced Member
Member # 3826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for powerhouse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously?

Some goof says he wants the US President to do something and people cower under their beds?

Let's forget about running from the boogie man and be busy sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with this world!

--------------------
The Powerhouse Ministry
Blogs, Podcasts, Books and More
100% Free

Posts: 89 | From: Beverly Hills, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.understandthetimes.org

understandthetimes@volcano.net

If interested in the full caption one is the web site and the other is the email address to contact the mission

We are living in dangerous times. There is a war brewing out there it is spoken of in Eph 6:10-20

(Eph 6:10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

(Eph 6:11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

(Eph 6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

(Eph 6:13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

(Eph 6:14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

(Eph 6:15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

(Eph 6:16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

(Eph 6:17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

(Eph 6:18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

(Eph 6:19) And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

(Eph 6:20) For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

(Eph 6:21) But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:

(Eph 6:22) Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

(Eph 6:23) Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

(Eph 6:24) Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. To the Ephesians written from Rome, by Tychicus.

I urge all Christians to break for prayer and fasting for 24-48hrs. Pray that the churches to be united in Christ through His blood and baptism. We must not quarrel, we must instruct. do not rip down a foundation that is laid in Jesus the Christ. Our enemy is the Devil and his thugs whether they are human or demon. Pray that GOD will give each believer the ability to remember the entire bible for this is must. Learn to hide the sword and the knife. Both are sharp but a complete bible is always the sword. Stand guirded in truth, in honor, in one mindedness. For our human bodies will decay but our spiritual body will live forever. Do not grieve as one who has no hope, but grieve to honor those around and to know that Jesus wept in his humanity. I do believe whether the rapture happens now or then we must all be ready to give a postive report as the spies who came back to the Leader 10 gave an evil report but 2 have a more excellent report. As in all things God may be glorified. Let the twelve gates come hither and all pass through let them past through his blood. Without the shedding of blood there can be no remissions of sin. When we put on the baptism we are baptised into his death and we raised out of the waters into everlasting life. For He died once and resurrected once so be the will of the Lord for our lives. Look to the eastern sky the signs will come, look to the western sky the signs are in frution.

May you dwell in peace with the Lord, you are called to be witnesses, unite in Christ as he has commanded. -Amen

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am speechless.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News Alert - In The News

Comment from Understand the Times:
No Comment
September 2 - Minister wants Obama to become Ameer-ul-Momineen

Article: Misc.

In a development that could be duly termed as one and only of its kind, an incumbent Government’s Minister has urged US President Barrack Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero Mosque and become “Ameer-ul-Momineen” of Muslim Ummah.

Minister of State for Industries and former member Pakistan Ideological Council Ayatullah Durrani called The Nation on Wednesday to register his demand made to President Obama.

“The coming Eid would expectedly be observed on 9/11, this a golden opportunity for President Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero and become Amir-ul-Momineen or Caliph of Muslims. In this way, all the problems of Muslim World would be solved,” he thought.

Durrani argued that the Muslim World was in “dire need” of a Caliph and the distinguished slot of Caliphate would earn President Obama the exemplary titles of what he termed, “Mullah Barrack Hussain Obama” or “Allama Obama.”

“The time is approaching fast. Barrack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it,” he added, saying that the elevation of President Obama to Muslim’s Caliphate would be the “key to success.”

Read Full Article ....

Fair Use Notice

Home | Speaking Schedule | Ministry Update | Missions Updates | Links
Goals and Objectives | Statement of Faith | History of Ministry
Books | DVDs | Commentary by Roger Oakland Subscribe To Podcast | Podcast Information
Radio Programs and Transcripts ] Articles | Weekly News In Review | 2009 Year In Review |
2008 Year In Review | 2007 Year in Review Let There Be Light | Creation Gallery | gv247.tv |
Radio Free Church | Exposing The Emerging Church
Join E-Mail Update List | Support The Ministry

Understand The Times
International
P.O. Box 27239
Santa Ana, CA 92799 USA
(800) 689-1888

P.O. Box 1160
Eston, Saskatchewan
Canada S0L 1A0
306-962-3672

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement