Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Please sign this Freedom of Choice petition!!!

Author Topic: Please sign this Freedom of Choice petition!!!
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I signed.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please sign this Freedom of Choice petition!!!
Sign the Fight FOCA Petition
Over 300,000
350,000 signatures!!!
Barack Obama is now the incoming President.

And he made a promise to Planned Parenthood last year they expect him to keep.

The first thing I’d do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That’s the first thing I’d do.

The Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) would eliminate every restriction on abortion nationwide.

FOCA will do away with state laws on parental involvement, on partial birth abortion, and on all other protections.
FOCA will compel taxpayer funding of abortions.
FOCA will force faith-based hospitals and healthcare facilities to perform abortions.

Go to the link to sign the petition http://www.fightfoca.com/

--------------------
We need used bibles. PM me for more info

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement