Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Pentecostal Pastor walking Joshua's promise

Author Topic: Pentecostal Pastor walking Joshua's promise
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 14 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that is wonderful. I remember reading about a woman that would walk around her block every day. She would pray for the people in each house. Within a year God had open the doors for her to talk to many people on the street about God and she ended up starting a Bible study in her home and some of her neighbors would attend.
God uses us many different ways. [clap2]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spurgeon
Advanced Member
Member # 3401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spurgeon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Joshua 1:3
3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

Jeff Coleman, Pentecostal pastor of World Lighthouse Church in Cookeville, TN, has decided to walk as was promised Joshua, so as to reclaim the county in the name of the Lord.

[u]Read Full News Article[/u]

Should more preachers be doing this (a literal 'walking by faith')?

Posts: 39 | From: Cookeville, TN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement