Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Hermaphrodites

Author Topic: Hermaphrodites
Beena
Advanced Member
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I think;
They have no choice when they are a child but as soon as they are adult, if their parent/s made no decision for them yet, the person born a hermaphrodite should make a decison and choose one or the other. This is so that the person will have less problems building a life for themself. To be 2 dif genders is very difficult, in relating to other people. Not impossible, I think, but can be more difficult. I don't think God cares if a person is born male, female, or both, as far as Salvation and His loving them.
God Bless You
Beena:- ]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnnyB
Advanced Member
Member # 3574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnnyB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As stated in the previous post of Homosexuality, because what I posted in that topic were tests and statistics taken of Homosexuals and Lesbians only, it did not include the study of Hermaphrodites and should not be related to Hermaphrodties.

I wanted to hear your opinions on Hermaphrodites. Very rarely someone is born with both both female and male sexual organs. In most cases the person is dominantly male or female, and one of the sexual organs does not function. In even rarer cases a person is born with both female and male sexual organs and both fully function, the person has no obvious dominant gender.

What is this person to do? How is this person accountable for their sexual preference and life style?

--------------------
It is dangerous for God to give high truth to highly educated people. There is a danger that in the furtherance of that truth it becomes mixed with an alloy of human wisdom. It pleased God on that first Christmas morning to give high truth to humble men, even shepherds in the fields.

Posts: 43 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement