Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Christian Group Determined to Warn Public About Disneys "Gay Days"

Author Topic: Christian Group Determined to Warn Public About Disneys "Gay Days"
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you David for that Fact sheet.

But I only saw rampant hate spewed at the Disney Company, because of Homosexuality.

I did not see a Homosexual relationship between Timon And Pumba, as a matter of fact, that “Type” of relationship is very common among men, to bond and get to be strong friends in a non-sexual manner. I refuse to think that two men that are good friends need to be Homosexual.

I hope, and I pray that when I am hanging out with my buddies, and we are chatting laughing and having fun together, that there won’t be a bunch of “Self Styled” Christians calling us Homosexuals. Have we become so paranoid as to assume this?

If you really wanted to pick on the little mermaid, you could pick on the fact that the evil woman was fat, I mean, why is it, that only the thin, skinny, woman are portrayed as a good and wholesome but fat and overweight woman are portrayed as evil and ugly and nasty?

Just my Two Bits on that.

As for who they Hire, I never thought that was an issue, I mean, do we attack IBM as being Neo-Nazi because 80% of their workforce is white?

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 20 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about todays news for another fact!

Mickey Mouse Leading Children to Hell

Disney Publishing Worldwide announced today that it is launching W.I.T.C.H., a tremendous new book series for tween girls that has seen extraordinary global publishing success, in the U.S. market. Its about 5 teenage girls (ages 13-14) who practice witchcraft. Disney is not only selling witchcraft, they are selling lust (fashion) and astrology - to children! ...

Read entire story...

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DISNEY FACTSHEET

http://www.capalert.com/sexedabcdisney/dizfactsheet.htm

http://www.linda.net/factpage.html

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Endoxos:
I don't even like their movies any more... after all, all the "subliminal" garbage they put into their movies just states what they're all about.

What subliminal garbage?

Can you explain or give me examples?

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is sad and disgusting. I remember every year from the time I was about 4 to 16, my family and I went to Disneyland. I also remember that when my sons were first born, how I wanted to do the same thing with them... and now I wouldn't touch Disney with a mile-long pole. I don't even like their movies any more... after all, all the "subliminal" garbage they put into their movies just states what they're all about.

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christian Group Determined to Warn Public About Disneys "Gay Days"

A Christian activist group has developed a three-point strategy to warn unsuspecting families coming to Orlando, Florida, about the very family-unfriendly homosexual pride festival known as "Gay Days at Walt Disney World." The Christian Action Network (CAN) is engaging in an all-out effort to inform families, school groups, and others of what they can expect from the homosexual event long before they enter the so-called Magic Kingdom ...
Read entire story...

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement