Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Would you like to live in a Christian nation with government similar to the early Uni

Author Topic: Would you like to live in a Christian nation with government similar to the early Uni
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the first I have seen of this.
I'm in one of the states under consideration,
if it comes here fine,(Alabama).
The Ten Commandments attention here has already stirred a lot of politics,
but Christians should have "drawn that line in the sand" long ago.

Alabama has voted down both state lottery and legal gambling, so vote wise Alabama would give a foot up in this during any election.
Mississippi has legal gambling and South carolina a state lottery, that some voters would be trying to keep.
Any state they come to, they are going to need numbers to swing an election or secession.

Alabama, Mississippi, and South Carolina have been a part of secession before;
I wonder if this group thinks the Federal government will just stand by and let a state secede?
I think they must be prepared to fight if they want what they are asking for, and have no way of winning if GOD doesn't move on their behalf.

Oh well, come on down, I'll fight!

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that is what God wants us to do. I think we are to live in the world and be God's wittness to others by the way we live. One day, it will be God's will for all Christians to live together. When that happens, the rapture will occur.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray it's successful. Though we could not relocate just yet (we're barely scraping by, and couldn't go a month without work because of car payments), if it took place, we'd perhaps be part of the "second Exodus".

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 17 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you like to live in a Christian nation with government similar to the early United States?

Well, here’s your chance!

ChristianExodus.org has been established to coordinate the move of 50,000 or more Christians to a single conservative state in the U.S. for the express purpose of reestablishing constitutional governance. It is evident that our Constitution has been abandoned under our current federal system. The efforts of Christian activism have proven futile over the past five decades and, whereas desperate times require desperate measures, we are now in the most desperate of times. The federal government is considering whether marriage, the foundation of civilization since Creation, should be reserved solely to a man and a woman. Christians must now draw a line in the sand and unite in a sovereign state to dissolve our bond with the current union comprised as the United States of America.

The success of ChristianExodus.org will lead to an independent Christian nation where people may once again worship God under the protection of a friendly government. In addition, such a nation will be free of burdensome taxation and federal meddling in local affairs. Matter of factly, the liberties we have lost to liberalism over the past century will be restored in one fell swoop.

Read on...

So what is everyone's ones thoughts on this???

[type]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement