Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » This changed my life!!!

Author Topic: This changed my life!!!
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Ben are you the same Ben that is the Designer of the website?

Curious; thanks site so far looks good..

i will visit some more asap..Thanks again

barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link Ben i will check it out..

Thanks
barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben
Member # 2965

Icon 21 posted      Profile for ben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

Just thought some of you may be intersted in visiting, a Christian website I found. This site changed my life, and converted me into a Christian! It deals with issues that beginning Christians want to know about, yet feel silly to ask. It kind of takes the embarrassment out of asking. It's probably one of the best looking Christian sites out there too! The address is http://www.eternallyjesus.cjb.net

This is not spam, it's spreading the good word to those who may have trouble finding, and understanding it!

Happy Trails, and God bless all!

Ben [Smile]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement