Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Genesis 1:1

Author Topic: Genesis 1:1
txpaleo
Member # 2888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txpaleo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for help from my fellow Christian brothers and sisters. I recently just finished writing a book that helps equip christians with the truth about human evolution. I spent the better part of year researching original field notes and such from the people who are the supposed experts concerning human evolution. This is a very easy to read book that gives the answers to why there is no way that we evolved. The book uses scriptures to back up the claims of science to show that indeed we are created in the image of our maker. Since this is a self marketing campaign, I would appreciate your help in spreading the word about the website. www.bairdclan.com Here you find a sample chapter and testimony and the general feel of the book. This is a legtimate book for christians in all walks of life. So please visit www.bairdclan.com and pass the information on.

Thank you and God Bless Genesis 1:1-The Creation of Man

--------------------
Steve Baird
www.bairdclan.com

"These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God." John 20:31

Posts: 5 | From: Houston | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement