Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Do You Believe in Angels?

Author Topic: Do You Believe in Angels?
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guardian Angel Credited With Saving Woman's Life
Boy Adamant That He Saw Girl

UPDATED: 1:16 p.m. EST February 17, 2004

A Glenwood Springs, Colo., woman says she's alive today because someone is watching over her.

During an afternoon of snowmobiling high in the Rockies, Terri Wood was brought to the lowest point of her life. She was riding alone in the mountains above Glenwood Springs, when her snowmobile flew off the trail.

"It flew me over the handle bars and my back slammed into the side of the tree," Wood said.

Wood and the snowmobile were buried in snow and branches.

"I knew I was hurt because the first time I hollered for help it curdled my insides," she said.

Her back was broken and she couldn't move. She repeatedly called for help to the snowmobilers on the trail above but with the noise of the engines they couldn't hear her. She was trapped so far down, they had no way of seeing her.

The Rest Of The Story~

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement