Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Christian music sweeping the country

Author Topic: Christian music sweeping the country
Amalthea
Advanced Member
Member # 318

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Amalthea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always thrilled when I see Christian artists listed as new released in store fliers. For instance, this week Best Buy was advertising "Wow 2003"! [Big Grin]

My nephew is always asking what latest CD I've bought. Once when I had picked up a new Wow, he thought I meant "Now", which is a compilation of secular pop artists. I had to explain to him what "Wow" was...sadly, he lost interest at that point. [boohoo.gif]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this area we have gotten the American Family Radio station and it is in some competition with the Bible Broadcasting Network, where it does play the more contemporary music and BBN plays the old Gospel classics. Both great listening!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 14 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christian music sweeping the country

WCVO on-air personalities Scott Saunders and Sherry Abel pose in the station's New Albany studios with their Impact Award given by Sparrow Records. The station received the award earlier this year for its efforts in promoting Christian music.

With guitar and drums as a background and glowing white light encompassing him, Steven Curtis Chapman tears into a catchy little song that has the audience on its feet, clapping, singing and cheering along ...
Read on...

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement