Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » The Pledge Of Allegiance, God Bless America !!

Author Topic: The Pledge Of Allegiance, God Bless America !!
Andrew Chambers
Member # 142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrew Chambers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOD BLESS AMERICA !!! I believe that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS GREAT (I Love America) !!! And that by the hand of GOD the pledge of allegiance will remain as it has always been.

I also believe that it is a great opportunity to remind the American people why America has become so GREAT !! And that is because the foundations of American have been built on the foundations of the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the rock Jesus Christ. which is why America is so solid in the eyes of the rest of the world. And why I believe America will be made even GREATER than before!! America Stands for FREEDOM & LIBERTY, Jesus Christ Stands For FREEDOM & LIBERTY too!! He came to set the captives FREE and set at LIBERTY those who are bound!! These Foundations come from Almighty GOD and America lives by them. I know America has its problems and yes they need to be resolved, and I believe they will be, as America reminds herself what she stands for as a Nation and humbly takes her place under the hand of ALMIGHTY GOD her husband.

America holds a burning torch up to the rest of the world a flame a beacon to follow, but just like any flame it will also attract bugs and snakes as well and these bugs and snakes are a pest for sure and can and do cause some serious trouble!! But a burning flame will also extinguish the life of those bugs and snakes if they get to close.

So you wonderful American people hold fast to the foundations that YOUR Nation has been built on, hold them dear to your heart, and do not let anyone seek to knock you as individuals and as a Nation off of them. Please keep that FLAME for your hasband burning. A nation is built on individuals holding fast to its values and beliefs and in this case the values and beliefs that America is Built on come from the God of heaven and earth through Jesus Christ the Rock. The snakes will strike at his heels but he will crush its head. Read Genesis ch 3 v14-15 this scripture could easily be used to describe America and the enmity that is between the snakes and the woman and her offspring. and how he will crush the snakes head. The last two verses of that scripture I know is talking about Satan and Jesus Christ. But as I have already said America as a Nation stands on the foundations of Jesus Christ and the Statue of Liberty holds that torch and the snakes are trying to snap at her ankles and HE GOD her husband will crush their heads!!!!! whether the threat comes form inside or outside the ranks.

If a queen wants the protection of the King her husband, then she needs to continue to be faithful to him and not undermine the foundations of the King's Kingdom.

America is like a queen to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ and she needs to return to her husband once again with all her heart and her officials, those given trust over the affairs of his Kingdom need to realise that the Freedom & Liberty America as a Nation has, come from the constitution HE gave them to adhere to in the first place and that it was never established to later on when people feel God is unconstitutional to rid him from it.
God willing I will come to America and shout these things on every street corner and off of the roof tops if I have to.. I believe the passion I have in my heart for America and the things I have to say to exalt encourage and build up America, come from the heart of GOD.
God bless
Andrew Chambers

--------------------
Free download = My Findings Of Jesus The Love Of God. www.bkfree.com/sots/page3.html
www.bkfree.com

Posts: 5 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement